Ice-breaking activities for attendees.
Brief yet entertaining, these are launched at the start of your event. They contribute to the successful conduct of the seminar and promote future contacts.
EXAMPLES OF ICEBREAKING ACTIVITIES
- SPEED CONNECTING: a face-to-face meet session, allowing five minutes to get to know as many people as possible
- MISTERY GUEST DINNER: a dinner during which the aim is to uncover the various responsibilities within a restricted group of participants
- FLASH ME: a session of interactive exchanges between colleagues
- TAG UP: a talent evaluation module
- To promote networking (68% of participants feel this is a priority when attending an event)
- To get to know others and to create affinities
- To get attendees to relax